Monday, November 24, 2008

129, 128, 127, 126...

Had a pretty low-key and good weekend. Made a pumpkin cheesecake from hungrygirl.com. It's delish... Smile. Maybe ate a couple pieces too many... lol! But it was high protein/low carb and pretty much guilt free. I'm sitting pretty at 127 today. I'm fine with hitting the low 126 number before Thanksgiving so I can feast for several days without worry. I'll cap at 129 pounds post-feast.

This will be my first 'real' holiday that I'll allow myself more than three bites. I'm in my maintanence phase. I've built in my bounce room of 3-4 pounds. So, if I'm 'up' I won't feel down as I'll still be in my ideal range. I'm gonna do this for Christmas too. I'll let you know how well this works for me. Keeping it off permanently has always eluded me. 

Tonight I plan on going to the gym after work and burn a few.

No comments: